background1

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure... but I'll find out on Thursday 
Maternity clothes? tops and I bought one pair of maternity shorts this past week and they're awesome!!
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep: sleeping great, just continuing to wake up due to feet in my ribs or needing to use the restroom 
Best moment this week: seeing my baby boy at our 3d sonogram... he is absolutely precious and I cannot believe I only have 8 more weeks to go
Miss Anything? this weekend I really wanted cookie dough.
Movement: Oh yea...
Food cravings: anything and everything... nothing seems to fill this momma up!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Baby Boy :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm feeling him more and more in my ribs everyday and I try to reshift my body to get him out, but that doesn't help... I also feel like my belly has moved or gotten lower.. I used to be able to look down and see my belly button sticking out, but not I have to lean my head forward to see it.... not sure if this is what's happening or not, but it's strange.
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: this weekend!!!!! This weekend I have my good friend Stefani's baby shower to attend and that evening we have our very first baby shower and I'm freakin stoked!!! I cannot wait to see all of our friends and family, plus the decorations, cake, gifts and more!!! This whole shower has been kept a secret from me, so I cannot wait to see what it's all about! Plus it's a couples shower, so Brandon gets to attend it with me :) YAYYYYYYY!!!! On top of all that, we have our final chidbirth class tomorrow night, so I'm excited to finish that and we have a dr's appt. on Thursday, so I get to hear Michael's heartbeat :)


So here are a few shots of my baby boy from this weekend. Looking back at his 21 week pictures, it shocks me how much he has grown! It completely amazes me how adorable he is and how much I love him already. I can't wait to hold his little fingers and kiss his little nose...


Also, this weekend we really started working on the room and we actually hung up a few things! I had originally bought bedding that was greens and browns, but recently I changed his colors. We are now doing hints of reds and blues throughout the room. I've decided to show parts of his nursery over time, but when he's here, I'll reveal the full thing ;) The following pictures are what we hung up over his dresser/changing table. In the pictures there is nothing on the dresser, because we haven't gotten everything yet. There will eventually be his changing table mat on the bottom section and lotions/ointments on the top section... Hope you like :)



No comments:

Post a Comment