background1

Friday, April 6, 2012

33 Weeks

Holy Guacamole!!!! Can you believe next month is May?!?!? I cannot believe our baby boy is going to be here next month... ahhh!!! We're beyond excited about his arrival and we cannot wait for these next 7 weeks to FLY BY! We're so anxious to meet him and see what this little guy is all about! Sorry the blog is a few days late... We've been crazy busy and I've been beyond tired...



How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure... but last time I went, a week ago, I was at 15 pounds :) 
Maternity clothes? ehhhh.... let's not talk about it.
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep: sleeping great, I'm just wanting to sleep all the time now... exhaustion has taken over!!
Best moment this week: our couples shower and my work shower! Our couples shower was beyond amazing and we were so overwhelmed by the wonderful items we received! Then I had my work shower on Tuesday and I was once again shocked by the outpouring of support from my co-workers! Let's just say, Michael is one loved baby :-) I will post pictures soon from our shower...
Miss Anything? I just want one sip of a dr. pepper and I think I will be happy... but I can wait!
Movement: The other night we were laying in bed and it looked like Michael was trying to break out of my belly! We literally laid in bed for over 20 minutes, watching him move around! He is constantly going crazy in there!!
Food cravings: everything.. I'm so hungry all the time...I'm sure that weight gain number will be rising soon...
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Baby Boy :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: Last week I forgot to mention that I was having some emotional moments. I guess the hormones were going crazy last weekend because everything was making me cry. This week I feel like my walk has become a little different, but not quite a waddle yet (thank God)!!! I just feel like he's tickling my bladder and it makes it really uncomfortable when I walk.... 
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy, I hope I'm not becoming anything but happy :-)
Looking forward to: our three day weekend and spending time with our families for Easter. Also I'm excited about our dr's appt. next week and checking in on my little man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment