background1

Thursday, March 22, 2012

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure... but the way I'm eating, I have to be gaining weight!
Maternity clothes? yea, but I just wish they weren't so expensive... all my clothes are winter clothes and it's freakin hot outside!!
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep: sleeping great, just waking up every hour to pee!!! I heard it got worse in the third trimester, but I didn't expect it to be this bad!
Best moment this week: finding out that my great friend Megan just had her baby today!!! eeeekkkk I can't believe she's a mommy and I can't wait to meet him :) Also, we bought a new camera and I'm obsessed with it! We got the new Canon t3i and it's AMAZING!!! 
Miss Anything? nope... well some days my job makes me wish I could have a margarita or a nice glass of wine.
Movement: His party has now moved to 24 hours a day! He is constantly moving... It feels like he has no room in there so I feel EVERY movement he makes..
Food cravings: thanks to Stefani, I now crave pepper jack cheese with an apple (even though I haven't tried it yet).... sounds weird, but she's prego too and she makes it seem delicious, so I now crave it!! I also want to eat cereal all the time! I prefer honey nut cheerios with bananas in it or lucky charms.... mmmmm, I might go have a bowl in a second ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Baby Boy :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: besides peeing every hour or craving weird things (again) I'd say I'm doing pretty good
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: meeting Megan's little boy Ethan and this weekend we are having our 2nd 4D ultrasound and I CANNOT wait!!!! I cannot wait to see my precious baby boy and see how chubby his cheeks are! Also, Brandon's birthday is this weekend, so I'm excited to celebrate with him :)

1 comment:

  1. Katie, you may be our daughter, but I think you are beautiful and if possible, pregnancy has added a whole lot more beautiful to you! Thanks Brandon! Ha!ha! We can't wait to see you all today, celebrate Brandon's birthday and see little Michael again! We are way passed excited! And of course, spending time with our Eubank family is always an adventure in itself!!! We love you and have enjoyed this part of your life so very much! Only 9 weeks to go, and it may be sooner than that!
    Love you tons, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete