background1

Thursday, March 8, 2012

29 Weeks


How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: more than 14 pounds!
Maternity clothes? tops 
Stretch Marks? Nope 
Sleep: sleeping great, just waking up to use the restroom a lot more now
Best moment this week: Brandon officially finished painting Michael's room today and I'm so excited! You can actually tell a difference in our picture this week. We did two shades of grey and it looks so good with his furniture!
Miss Anything? we went to thundercloud this week and although the chicken salad sandwich was amazing, I definitely missed my california club :(
Movement: absolutely... he is obsessed with my right side and my mid-line! I don't know exactly what he's hitting me with, but it is hard and hurts!
Food cravings: cookies
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Baby Boy :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: after the kite festival this weekend and walking all over downtown austin, my hips were hurting so bad! I didn't realize how much pregnancy changes everything and it's not like I don't walk all the time... But I guess walking soooo much within a given time frame, really did a number on my body!
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy (tomorrow is FRIDAY)
Looking forward to: SPRING BREAK!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! I'm so excited to sleep in, work on Michael's room, maybe make some curtains and bedding, spend time with friends and family, and not have to be at work! Ahhhhhh sounds sooo great!

This week we started our birthing classes and I have to say, I left a little scared. Hearing all about the stages of labor, plus what I need to look for in order to call the hospital, and so forth, was a little overwhelming! We did learn though that I am in charge of the remote control at the hospital and I get to pick what's on tv. Therefore, Brandon can't be invested in a Yankee game ;) haha. But seriously, the class was great and gave us tons of new information. Our next class is in two weeks and we'll practice breathing patterns and what not... can't wait for that! 

1 comment:

  1. Michael has been so many things! I love the butternut squash! Can you imagine all the little endearing names we will have for him! What a joy it will be to finally hold him!

    ReplyDelete