background1

Sunday, December 4, 2011

15 Weeks... A Week Later (Beginning of a trend...)

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!!!! With Christmas coming up soon, our house is decorated and I am definitely in the Christmas spirit! I can't wait until next year when I get to buy "Baby E" gifts and get him/her all dressed up. Today I went over to my good friend KK's house and we worked on our monthly craft. We talked about family traditions and realized both of our families have the tradition of getting pajama's on Christmas Eve. I cannot wait until next year when I get to pick out some warm comfy pajama's for the baby! Eeek, it's going to be so fun! So here is our craft we made today! Hope you all have a great week!!


15 Weeks... Sorry this is a week late! I'm really going to try harder to get this next weeks out on time! 



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? a few shirts, still holding on tight to my normal jeans!
Stretch Marks? Nope!
Sleep: Sleep has gotten a lot better in the past couple of days! I don't know if it's because I'm so exhausted, from being back at work, but I don't even get up anymore to use the restroom! Hallelujah!
Best moment this week:  Having family over for dinner last night. I love that our families get along so well..I honestly don't know what I would do if they didn't. I'm very thankful for each and everyone of them and love them to death. 
Miss Anything?  This week I really started missing lunch meat... I wish I could just go into the kitchen and make myself a sandwich. I'm going to ask my doctor about some different options for that on Tuesday :)
Movement: Not yet, but hoping I'll feel it soon!!
Food cravings: pickles and olives... still
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Eggs... even the mention of them makes me nauseas
Have you started to show yet: See above!
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 16 week doctor's appointment on Tuesday! Can't wait to see the baby and get our check up!


1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest Christmas decoration! You did a great job!
    Don't care if the picture is late...just love seeing these!
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete