background1

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

14 Weeks

Wow, I look a mess in this weeks picture!!! I refuse to put on makeup during my break unless I'm going to be seen in public... I guess when I took this picture, I didn't think the public would see it! Oops!!! 


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: unsure... 
Maternity clothes? a few shirts, but that's it
Stretch Marks? Nope, rubbing in that cocoa butter daily :)
Sleep: Sleep has been a prized possession for me lately... I can't seem to get enough and I can't get comfortable..
Best moment this week:  Starting my Thanksgiving break!!!
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper
Movement: Not yet, but hoping I'll feel it soon!!
Food cravings: pickles and olives... still
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: See above!
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, when I feel good... allergies have not been fun
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!


So yesterday I spent WAY too much time on pinterest and I pinned way too many things!! All I keep looking at are baby clothes, nurseries, etc! It's becoming a real problem and I've decided I need to know what we're having ASAP!! I want to start making things and hopefully learn how to use my sewing machine! Here are a few of the looks I LOVE!!!!


How could you not love all of these looks!!! In the beginning of my pregnancy I was drawn to little boy items and now I'm drawn to little girl items! I keep thinking maybe it's my "mother's intuition" but I don't think so. For those of you who don't know, Brandon and I already have one four legged "child" who's name is Jager. He's already teaching me patience and today he really tested my frustration level! We had a nice storm last night and today he ran outside before I could stop him... Needless to say, he found so much joy running through the mud. He came to the door with the most innocent face and mud smashed inbetween his toes. I was not happy... but how could I be so mad at such an adorable face! So here he is, making his grand "blog" appearance!


I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and find time to relax with the ones you love. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!




1 comment:

  1. Those little pictures are just adorable! And my beautiful daughter is amazing and of course my grand-dog Jager...Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete