background1

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

18 Weeks... Merry Christmas!!


I definitely look a lot smaller this week than last.. I think it's due to the huge amount of tortilla soup I had before my picture last week ;)

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 1/2 pounds! 
Maternity clothes? just tops
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep: Getting tons! I slept until 11:45 the other day and it felt GREAT!
Best moment this week:  Sleeping in and coming home for the holidays
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper 
Movement: Still none... I keep waiting anxiously!
Food cravings: Freebirds... yumm!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not recently
Have you started to show yet: See above!
Gender: BOY
Pregnancy Symptoms: stretching in my belly
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy!
Looking forward to: Christmas!! I cannot believe Christmas is just a few days away! We're already at my in-laws and we'll spend some time here before heading to my parents. I absolutely love this time of year and I do not want it to be over. I'm also hoping we will officially have our crib and furniture picked out by the time I get back to work :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! I just typed this whole cute message and it disappeared! Computers!!! ECK!!! Anyway...loved every minute of Christmas this year! It was so great having you all with us and the excitement of the baby coming and what next year will be like! We love you and Brandon so much and look so forward to our Christmas next year with the little one!

    ReplyDelete