background1

Friday, December 16, 2011

17 Weeks!



How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure!
Maternity clothes? just tops
Stretch Marks? Nope, but I was told this week that scratching your belly leads to stretch marks... Is this true?!? Brandon told me to email Dr. Oz and ask him!
Sleep: I've been sleeping great and I can't wait to sleep in for the next 17 days!
Best moment this week:  School getting out for the holidays!!!!!
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper again
Movement: Nooo, but I really wish I would feel it soon! I can't wait to feel my baby boy for the first time!
Food cravings: popcorn
Anything making you queasy or sick: the throw up on the gym floor today wasn't good for me to see... oh the joys of being a teacher! 
Have you started to show yet: See above!
Gender: BOY
Pregnancy Symptoms: my belly is stretching! I feel it stretch out and sometimes I feel like it can't stretch anymore, but I know it will
Belly Button in or out? In, but it looks like it 's going to pop out sometimes! eeek!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy!
Looking forward to: these next wonderful 17 days! I can't wait to relax, sleep in, spend time with family and maybe do some shopping for our little ball player! 


This week, Jager wanted to make a special appearance again! We have moved the chalkboard into the baby's room and he loves to be in there with us. Yesterday when we were taking the picture, he wouldn't get out of the way! In the middle of it, he jumped up to give me some love :) We love our Jags so much and I can't imagine my life without him. I know he's a dog, but he is our child. It will be interesting to see how he adjust to the baby, but I think he is going to be one protective big brother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment