background1

Thursday, May 3, 2012

37 Weeks

Wow, I cannot believe it's May! The month we've been waiting for is finally here and with it's arrival, comes many new emotions. I've become extremely anxious and each day I wake up hoping it's the big day! The thought of having my little man in my arms in less than a month, makes me so excited, I can barely control myself. Usually when I think about my labor, I don't freak out... However, I've started to panic about it. The idea of not knowing what's going to happen or when it's going to happen, freaks me out! I'm a total control freak and for once, I have no control! This brings a little bit of anxiety! My due date is twenty days from today, but believe me, I'm hoping he'll come early!! I've even started bouncing on a yoga ball, just to help him out! ha! Brandon and I were discussing his arrival earlier and we cannot believe it's going to happen so soon... Brandon is so excited about meeting his son and he is definitely making sure I'm ready to go when it happens! He's making sure I pack my bags TONIGHT and he's putting the car seat in tonight... Needless to say, he might be a little more anxious than I am! 

My doctor's appointment on Tuesday went well, but I'm still not dilated! HOWEVER, she did say that he is extremely low and had dropped a ton in the past week. She also said that's why I'm having a ton of pain in my pelvic area. 

Our air conditioner went out today... AGAIN! This is the 3rd day this week 
and I'm not happy about it... Please excuse the red cheeks, it's stinkin hot!


How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds <--- Who knew you could lose a pound when you're preggo! 
Maternity clothes? a few
Stretch Marks? Nope... I pray everyday that one doesn't pop up in my last couple of weeks :)
Sleep: sleep is sleep, I treasure every moment of it...before it's gone!
Best moment this week: I enjoyed having Brandon home this weekend and getting to spend a lot of extra time with him before Michael comes. Also, two of our good friends had their babies this week! Ashlynn was born last Thursday and Mitchell was born today! Hopefully, Michael will want to hurry and meet his new friends! ha
Miss Anything? right now I'm missing all my cute summer dresses, tops, and shorts! I refuse to buy any more maternity clothes, but jeez, it's HOT!
Movement: yep, all the time! It looks like an alien is in me sometimes
Food cravings: food in general
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Baby Boy 
Pregnancy Symptoms: still tons of pressure, but other than that, we're great!
Belly Button in or out? Out 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and ANXIOUS!
Looking forward to: Michael's arrival... I know we have a little less than 3 weeks until my due date, but let's be real, he could come any moment!!! I also think about my water breaking every time I'm in a horrible situation... Like Tuesday when I was stuck in traffic for 1 1/2 hours! How terrible would it be if it broke then!! YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. 37 weeks!!!! oh my gosh! We're getting so close! It could be anytime! I called Gayla tonight and she thought I was calling to tell her that you had had the baby! Of course I did call her later than usual...but it just shows that you are on everyone's mind! People ask me at work, "Baby here yet?" Can't wait till I can say YES! And here's all the pictures!!!
    So sorry about your air conditioning problem...hope it's fixed for good tomorrow!
    Love you all so much...little Michael, we're counting the days down, camera's are ready, arms are itching to hold you and we're all about to burst! Praying for an easy delivery and perfect birth! Your mommy is carrying you, your daddy is keeping you safe, and God is holding you and your mommy in His Hand.
    Love, She-she

    ReplyDelete