background1

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

36 Weeks



Our doctor's appointment went well yesterday. Michael is still measuring at 35 weeks, so now he's measuring a week late, but his head is down, so he must be ready! This week started our weekly appointments, so it's getting close and we can't wait! Although I would love him here today, I want him to "cook" in me as long as he needs to so I can have a healthy baby boy when he gets here! However, I do give him pep-talks telling him it's okay to come out whenever! ha!

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds
Maternity clothes? a few
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep: sleep is going okay, I'm trying to get as much as I can now before Michael comes
Best moment this week: This past weekend we went and got the rest of the things we need before Michael comes and we finally got his pack-n-play bassinet ready, so now we just need our little man!
Miss Anything? after state testing for my kids these past two days, I could really use a margarita or ice cold beer :) but it will come in good time....
Movement: oh yes... the nurse at our dr's office said, "He's very active!" 
Food cravings: food in general
Anything making you queasy or sick: this past weekend random things were making me nauseas, but it didn't last long... thank God!
Gender: Baby Boy 
Pregnancy Symptoms: still waddling and just feeling exhausted all the time... all of this can only mean one thing, it's getting close!
Belly Button in or out? Out 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and Tired
Looking forward to: Brandon's softball tournament and our friends annual crawfish boil this weekend! Although I will not be eating any crawfish this year, because the thought of it makes me sick, I can't wait to see all of our friends and have a good time! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a post I've been waiting on for a while! Finally the watermelon appears! How exciting is that? Little Michael will soon be here and we won't be comparing him to fruit anymore! We can't wait to see him, hold him and love on him! You and Brandon are such wonderful parents, so attentive to every detail in getting ready for your baby to arrive. I can't tell you in words how proud we are of you both and how excited we are for Michael to get here in person! We love you all so much and look so forward to this new journey as She-She and Da!

    ReplyDelete