background1

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

35 Weeks


How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: probably 20 pounds now, but I'm not sure... however I feel like my belly looks the same as it did weeks ago. 
Maternity clothes? a few
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep: sleep is still hard for me at this point.. I still find myself waking up to use the restroom or reposition my body (which is not fun)
Best moment this week: I had a really good time at my shower this weekend! I loved seeing everyone there and Michael was blessed with so many incredible gifts! We also received 46 books at his shower! He is definitely going to be a phenomenol reader :) On top of that, we took our maternity pictures on Monday and we had so much fun! There's a sneak peek at the bottom of this blog :)
Miss Anything? not this week...
Movement: Yea, he loves to play in my ribs
Food cravings: cereal and everything else under the sun
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Baby Boy 
Pregnancy Symptoms: Still TONS of pressure towards the bottom of my belly and now I'm having problems with my pelvic bone. I'm definitely waddling now, due to the pain in my pelvis; however, it gets really painful at night. Brandon told me I'm not allowed to go on bed rest, which is great because I absolutely do not want that to happen, but I would also love to walk without hurting... I looked up this pain and they say it's due to the baby dropping and the pelvic bone expanding, so I guess it's all getting ready for birth! (That makes me excited!)
Belly Button in or out? Out 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy
Looking forward to: this weekend! Brandon and I have NO plans this weekend and we're super excited! However, I just remembered I have a prenatal massage... so that makes it even better!!!! We are hoping to get a few things done however... like, purchasing items we still need off of our registry,  packing our hospital bag (or getting it started), we might possibly get Michael a coming home outfit, and hopefully we'll get to spend some time with friends!

Here's a sneak peek of our maternity pictures. Our good friend Jona, from Forever Photography Studio, took our pictures and I know they are going to be absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to see them all! 


1 comment:

  1. How awesome is this??? 35 week and 35 days to go!! You are beautiful and I've never seen a whale, so you can't be that! We love you three so much! This journey is one I'm so glad to be a part of....and it's just the beginning. Michael is a blessed little man, his family is so excited to see him and love on him...wonder how much longer before we see him? Maybe less than 35 days!!!

    ReplyDelete