background1

Monday, November 7, 2011

11 Weeks.... A Week Later!

Okay, so I know I'm a week late, but I figured something was better than nothing! Tomorrow we have our wonderful 12 week doctor's appointment and we could not be more excited!! I can't wait to see our baby :)


How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think a pound or two, but I'm not sure.. I'll know tomorrow :)
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but those sound great right about now. 
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week:  Halloween! Halloween was so much fun because we actually had trick-or-treaters! Plus I got to eat all the candy :) (Ohh and my class isn't helping, each of them brought me a butterfinger the next day... because they know they're my favorite!)
Miss Anything? sub sandwiches and tuna fish! :(
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: sweets and more sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really... which is great!
Have you started to show yet: I feel like I have
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment, telling the rest of our friends, and telling my kiddos at school :) They are going to be so excited... I hope!


Also, a good friend of mine suggested I add the picture of our families on the night we told them about "Baby E." Here it is :)





No comments:

Post a Comment