background1

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

27 Weeks



How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: according to my parents scale, 10 pounds...
Maternity clothes? tops still... 
Stretch Marks? Nope, but every time I wake up and have lines on my body from the sheets, I freak out!!!!
Sleep: so, so. I'm starting to wake up more in the night now due to lovely kicks... it's always a great thing to wake up to :)
Best moment this week: Brandon painted one of the walls in Michael's room and I hope we can get more done in the next couple of weeks. His room did look like a nursery, but now it looks like a construction zone... However, I LOVE his painted wall!
Miss Anything? the ability to zip up my pants
Movement: still moving like crazy! His movements are completely different now and I'm enjoying it, so far! Instead of one hit to the stomach, it feels as though he kicks me and rubs his foot across my belly :)
Food cravings: anything and everything... these days I feel like I cannot eat enough (hence the 10 pounds)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: See above
Gender: Baby Boy :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: feeling great these days
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy
Looking forward to: Our 28 week doctor's appointment, but I'm not looking forward to my glucose test :( I can't wait to see how far along he's measuring and hear his amazing heartbeat :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this week is going to be your 28th week! Love every picture posted, and every comment made! It's going fast, and then it seems like it's slow too...just cause we're so anxious for the little man to get here!
    You and Brandon are so great with kids and I know it will be even more amazing seeing you with your own! Michael has so much to experience with this family! And yes, that goes for both sides!!!

    ReplyDelete