background1

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

26 Weeks... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Just so everyone knows, Brandon was supposed to make an appearance in this picture and that is why "Valentine" is written the way it is.... We took one picture with our camera and then it died :( The picture didn't turn out, so maybe he'll make an appearance next time..


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: who knows... but Valentine's Day did NOT help
Maternity clothes? tops, I wore my first pair of pants the other day and let's just say, I need to grow some more :)
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep: going well, but this weekend I will be buying a body pillow... hopefully it works miracles :)
Best moment this week: Brandon and I don't exchange Valentine gifts or do anything special, but we always give each other a card... Last night when he gave me my card, there was a second one with it... I looked at the envelope and it was addressed to "Mom!" I immediately started crying! The card was super cute and of course had "Mickey" Mouse on it! But seriously, who knew a simple word could mean so much?!? 
Miss Anything? not really this week! :)
Movement: moving like crazy!! Plus more and more people are getting to enjoy his movements with us!
Food cravings: sweets, sweets, and more sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: See above
Gender: Baby Boy :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: not being able to get comfortable..
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: The weekend, even though it's 3 days away... This momma needs a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment