background1

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

25 Weeks



How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: after eating all these cookies, I would say probably at LEAST 8 pounds, if not more
Maternity clothes? tops 
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep: the actual act of sleeping is great, falling asleep, is not so great... I get extremely uncomfortable and all I want to do is sleep on my stomach
Best moment this week: I really enjoy laying on the couch with Brandon's hands on my tummy, as we watch tv... I love that he is so excited about our baby boy and he can't get enough of my belly. He truly makes me feel great :)
Miss Anything? sandwich meat :( I'm sick and tired of eating pb&j...
Movement: Michael moves more and more everyday, he's actually kicking me pretty hard as I write this... He definitely loves to put on a show and now he helps us pick what to eat for dinner. Surprisingly when I ask him what he wants, he always seems to kick when asked about pasta :)
Food cravings: cookies and more cookies plus Brandon's AMAZING tomato pesto pasta. It's unbelievably amazing and I want it all the time :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: some meats are starting to bother me... GREAT!
Have you started to show yet: See above
Gender: Baby Boy :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: feeling lovely just uncomfortable when laying down
Belly Button in or out? Out... But sometimes it's in, so I think it depends on how he's laying
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Picking out a paint color for Michael's room... Today Brandon went to Lowe's and picked up samples for every shade we're considering. Needless to say, there are many shades, which leads to me being overwhelmed.... YAY!!

1 comment: