background1

Thursday, January 26, 2012

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: as of last weekend, 7 pounds! 
Maternity clothes? Tops Still, I have two pairs of pants, but they don't fit right just yet..
Stretch Marks? Nope :)
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Coming home from work and seeing that Brandon had moved the guest room to the "baby room" and the "baby room" to the guest room!! Now Michael has a larger room and I can actually start thinking about decorations!!!!
Miss Anything? Not everyday, but sometimes after a hard day at work, I would love to have a margarita!
Movement: yes yes yes! Michael moves around like crazy now and we enjoy it so much! Brandon has felt him many times now and he loves it :)
Food cravings: Sweets of all kinds! Why does it have to be Girl Scout Cookie Season in the middle of my pregnancy?!?!?!?
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: See above!
Gender: Baby Boy :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: still feeling great! I do feel stretching in my belly a lot more now and it makes my entire body very uncomfortable when it happens..
Belly Button in or out? In the middle, still....holding on for dear life
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy!!!
Looking forward to: My 24 week appointment and registering at a couple more places. We registered this past weekend at Baby Earth in Round Rock and it was the most overwhelming experience ever!!!! However, we got a lot of great advice and I think we'll like everything we chose :)

Since Michael has been moving around so much, we've started video taping various objects on my belly. Last night, Brandon wasn't home and Michael was going nuts! I decided to put the remote on my belly and take a video to send to Bran and this is what happened.... If you watch the bottom white section of the remote, you can see it move :)

No comments:

Post a Comment