background1

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

20 Weeks


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Tops Still
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Best moment this week:  Seeing my baby boy again at our doctor's appointment
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper 
Movement: Still feeling him move around every so often; however, I felt him so much during our ultrasound!! He was moving like crazy and I felt every move!
Food cravings: everything sounds good right now :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: See above!
Gender: BOY
Pregnancy Symptoms: stretching in my belly
Belly Button in or out? According to Megan and KK, it's sticking out... ahhh!!! I think it's flat (not in or out) but they disagree ;)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy!
Looking forward to: Hopefully I'm going to get a prenatal massage within the next week and I couldn't be more excited!!!

Laying upside down facing my back


Today we got to see our baby boy again at the doctor. We went in for our 20 week appointment and the full anatomy screening. She measured many things throughout the ultrasound and he was not being very cooperative... Sounds like someone I know ;) Each time she would try and look at something on him, he would either move or cover it up! Over an hour later, he finally cooperated and he is doing perfect! His measurements are all great and he is right on track! Right now he is measuring 11 ounces and 19 weeks and 6 days (only 2 days off). He is breech right now, but I'm sure he'll be moving enough to get in the right position. He's also facing my back, so his back is rubbing against my tummy (his elbow must be what's hitting me all the time!) She double checked that he is in fact a boy and he is! We decided to go ahead and announce his name, Michael James, but I promised Brandon I would tell everyone his nickname. We are planning on calling him Mickey after Mickey Mantle, not Mickey Mouse. Brandon wanted to name him Mickey, but we came to an agreement on Michael :) Now that we know he's for sure a he, we plan on purchasing the fabric for his bedding soon along with many more things to get his room ready!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment