background1

Saturday, January 14, 2012

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, but I'm guessing 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Tops Still
Stretch Marks? Nope, still trying to prevent them
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Best moment this week:  Eating wings last night :) haha! Brandon and I have been trying to eat healthy, but since I've been pregnant, I've been craving wings! For the first time since we found out, I got to eat wings last night :) Yum!! It will probably be the last time too...
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper still..
Movement: Every so often still, now I feel like he's gently rubbing his bottom on my belly. It feels like a scarf is rubbing up against me and when I look theres nothing there! 
Food cravings: everything sounds good right now, except eggs again 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: See above!
Gender: BOY
Pregnancy Symptoms: stretching still
Belly Button in or out? I guess we can officially say out, but not all the way out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy!!!
Looking forward to: Our 3d/4d sonogram today! Our parents are going with us and I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to see my little peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment