background1

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Here we go again!


Wow, I cannot believe I haven't written in over a year and a half!! Time has flown by and I really got lost in the action. Michael has grown so much and is an amazing 20 month old little boy. He's into EVERYTHING, loves to play hide-n-seek and wrestle with his daddy.



So here we are again, with a new bump-date! We are so excited to be pregnant again and can't wait to meet our new little "bean." We've been trying to get pregnant since Michael turned one, so when it finally happened, we were both in shock! Michael loves the fact that mommy is going to have a baby and loves to kiss my belly. However, I'm a little concerned that once the baby gets here, that might change... So with the new baby, comes a new look to the blog! I was tired of looking at the same boring colors and I needed some inspiration to get this started! My best friend, Cassie, rose to the occasion and totally updated and transformed my page and I love it!!! I'm now super excited to share what's happening in our crazy world each week and bring exciting new bump-dates to you :)



How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? not yet... but I definitely feel like my belly is growing at a faster rate than last time
Stretch Marks? Nope 
Sleep: wonderful sleep, just wish I could get more
Best moment this week: this was the most laughable moment... one of my students told me that I needed to stop "snacking" because I didn't want to look like I was having twins... thanks. 
Miss Anything? caffeine
Movement: not yet, however I sometimes feel like I'm feeling her/him, but I'm still not sure
Food cravings: everything 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: not sure :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: nope
Belly Button in or out? it's sometimes out, but it never went all the way back in after Michael
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: exhausted
Looking forward to: Valentine's Day with my boys and the weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. awesome! i just remembered i was following your first pregnancy.. Congradulations!

    ReplyDelete