background1

Thursday, February 27, 2014

15 Weeks



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, but it seems like more than 5 
Maternity clothes? nope, but I'm definitely going to buy a new belly band this week. My pants are no longer buttoning and I fear that my students will see my zipper half way up! That would be awful.
Stretch Marks? Nope 
Sleep: wonderful sleep, but would love more
Best moment this week: every time Michael hears the word baby, he lifts my shirt up and kisses "his baby." It's definitely the cutest thing ever.
Miss Anything? I want a tuna sandwich soooo bad!
Movement: I feel him/her every once in a while and Brandon actually felt it the other day :)
Food cravings: all I want to do is eat everything in sight 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: not sure :)
Pregnancy Symptoms: my face cannot stop breaking out... It's terrible and I feel like a 7th grader going through puberty.
Belly Button in or out? mostly out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy happy
Looking forward to: beautiful weather this weekend and the countdown until Spring Break! 6 more school days!!!

During my pregnancy with Michael, Brandon couldn't stand the fact that I wore a different shirt each week. He would tell me that it was hard to see a difference in my belly, because different shirts make it look bigger/smaller. His only request with this pregnancy was that I wear the same outfit for each picture. Therefore, I'm sorry that you have to see me in this boring grey shirt each week. He won. 


Here's my big boy enjoying his cereal :)




No comments:

Post a Comment